The Trimble GCS900 3D Grade Control System installed on a scraper is ideal for mass excavation applications.
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Display design information and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Excavate in a safer, stakeless environment.
- Monitor avoidance zones in real-time
- Collect as-built data as the machine cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues and see precisely where dirt is being moved on sit
GCS900 for scrapers is useful for:
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
- Landfills and waste deposits
Single GNSS: Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that to design data for rough grading and mass excavation on complex design surfaces
Dual GNSS: Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces