Professional GNSS performance in a rugged smartphone
All-in-one rugged smartphone with a built-in professional GNSS receiver. Designed for ease-of-use in a wide range of applications, the TDC600 helps you collect and retrieve highly accurate information while staying in touch with the office.
It’s the smart, productive way to collect data and communicate from the field.
Easy to Use
- Inexperienced employees can begin using it for simple positioning tasks in less than an hour
Lightweight, Compact Design
- The Trimble Site Mobile is a camera, smartphone and controller in one compact device
- Part of the Trimble Site Essentials Kit, the Site Mobile is a reliable and cost-effective system for most site positioning tasks
- Runs a basic, budget-friendly version of SCS900 Site Controller Software
- Upgrade SCS900 as your business grows to handle more complex tasks
Built For The Field
- Work anywhere at any time and collect accurate real-time spatial data, even without cellular coverage or Wi-Fi connectivity, with the high yield GNSS receiver that supports SBAS.
- A fast, powerful 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor handles quick data input and processing with ease.
- The user-replaceable, high capacity battery lets you complete a full day’s work with no interruptions or revisits to the job sit, saving time and money.
- Keep in contact with the office with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and 4G LTW cellular connectivity for real time office-to-field collaboration.
- A large 4 GB memory and 64 GB of internal storage provides plenty of room to store data, photos and videos.
- Work in all weather and conditions for continuous productivity with military specs and IP67 rating which protects against water and dust ingress, and drops, shocks and vibration. The durable design has no need for a protective case.
- High resolution front and rear cameras document assets and site information, and facilitate face to face conversations.
- A modern Android 8.0 operating system with Google Mobile Services certification gives your access to any application – third party or custom-built – to suit your workflow and personalise your device. With the familiar, intuitive interface, you and your teams can start work straight away with no time wasted on set-up on training
- A super bright 6-inch high definition screen makes for easy viewing in both sunlight and deep shadow
- With a slim and lightweight form factor, it easily fits in your hand or in a pocket for comfortable operation and portability. A fitted hand strap provides extra handling security while on the job.
- You can leave your phone at home and carry just one device on the job for collecting accurate GNSS data, making phone calls, sending text messages and emails, and accessing the internet.