Nothing else comes close
Trimble Universal Total Stations lead the industry in accuracy, range and reliability for fine grading, paving, stockpile scanning and site measurements.
Features and Benefits
Patented Trimble technology ensures you’re getting the best performance on jobs that require the tightest precision with the fastest update rate available today.
- Long life integrated batteries for a full day of uninterrupted work
- Bluetooth® and 2.4GHz radio for cable free operation
- Choice of Trimble handheld controllers or tablets to suit your site needs
- Intuitive SCS900 Site Controller Software
- Optional machine control mode
- Prevents costly delays and subsequent rework; faster speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade
- An electromagnetic direct drive servo system which gives high turning speeds and accuracy, the frictionless motion removes servo noise and reduces instrument wear
- Means your measurements will be accurate, even if you don’t set up the instrument perfectly level
20Hz Update Rate
- Reliably track a machine target and know the data is being passed from the instrument to the machine as quickly and accurately as possible
3Hz DR Scanning
- Superfast scanning capability
Trimble SPS Series Universal Total Stations provide the highest possible degree of accuracy for construction site positioning, stakeout, measurement and machine control.
You can use them for:
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are very tight
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- High precision machine control and guidance
- Reflectorless measurement of stockpiles, rock faces, cuttings and structures
- Layout of structures, foundations, caissons and piles
- Tunnel measurement
- As-built records and grade checks on laid materia
The SPS730 and SPS930 use the Trimble DR Standard long-range reflectorless EDM technology for single-shot measurements and operate with TSC3 controller or Trimble Tablet running the SCS900 Site Controller Software.
SPS Universal Total Stations are available in two models, depending on the level of functionality needed.
Robotic, One-person Operation
- It measures the position of the target and reports that position information via radio link to the controller so there is no need for a second person to complete tasks
UTS, One-person Operated and Machine Control
- UTS capability reliably tracks a machine target and passes the positioning information from the total station to earthmoving machine as quickly and accurately as possible