Flexible, Rugged, Reliable
The Trimble TDL450H and TDL450L are advanced, high speed, wireless UHF data radios for GPS and GNSS-based positioning on the job site.
Offering Full-function User Interface, Power Modifications as Conditions Require, Access Diagnostic Data in the Field with the selection of two models available!
The Trimble TDL 2.4 is a rugged, lightweight custom accessory designed to allow communications between Trimble robotic-enabled total stations and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices.
Features & Benefits
Flexible Configuration Options
- Use as a base, rover or repeater
- Reduces product inventory and provides more flexible operation
Designed For Construction
- Built to endure the stresses of daily use in harsh construction conditions
- Fully sealed against dust, rain, splash, and spray for optimal reliability in all weather conditions to minimize downtime and lower overall operating costs
- The TDL 2.4 radio will connect via Bluetooth to Windows and Android field controllers and allow that controller to communicate with a Trimble Total Station – providing seamless integration to robotic total stations through a wider range of data collectors – without compromising range or robotic functionality.