The Future in Streamlined Machine Guidance
The Trimble GuidEx Machine Guidance System is an advanced machine navigation solution intended to quickly and efficiently guide virtually any machine along route corridors or to point/pad targets, while providing local awareness using exclusion and inclusion zones. Built to meet the needs of resource exploration activities, this system improves productivity and awareness with easy, efficient, task-specific navigation.
Trimble GuidEx provides crossline navigation along predefined routes via an integrated light bar, including visual and audible alarms when operators breach user-defined distances from a centerline. Trimble GuidEx also provides point/pad navigation information with intuitive navigational arrows, supported by a wide variety of data recording settings.
A Complete Solution Designed for Operational Efficiency
Trimble GuidEx provides streamlined design stakeout navigation to eliminate pre-survey stakeout operations.
- Navigate to an exact point without stakes or surveyors
- Corridor navigation allows users to efficiently complete a range of tasks, such as clearing paths for access routes.
Full Connected and On Track
Compatible with nearly any machine type, Trimble GuidEx connects equipment to the office to keep everyone up-to-date.
- Send updated mapping data (SHP, DEM, CSV and XML files) to machines to avoid rework, via USB or over the air from the office
- Comprehensive data logging sent to the office for daily activity tracking
- More efficiently track pad statuses as they are constructed
- Track machines by time or user-defined event triggers for an accurate representation of the time and cost of a project
- Pad navigation and user-customised task tracking allows for more accurate contractor payout
Trimble GuidEx software supports a variety of functions and file types:
- Aerial imagery in a wide variety of formats
- ESRI shapes files – can be configured for use as either exclusion or inclusion zones
- Digital elevation models to provide a clear picture of surroundings
- CSV files for design point targets
- Warnings can be set for machine pitch and roll threshold breaches
- Proximity and zone breach alarms are displayed on screen and recorded to the log database for reference
- Option for single or dual antenna solution