The Trimble Roadworks Paving Control Platform for asphalt pavers is designed to help you do more in less time. Our innovative, next generation paving control platform features intuitive, easy-to-learn software that runs on an Android operating system.
Ideal for projects that require meeting a thickness or elevation specification, Trimble Roadworks is a non-contact paving control platform that gives you greater flexibility and more control over the mat.
Speed up your paving production while laying a smoother surface and reducing material costs.
The Trimble Roadworks Software runs on the 10-inch Trimble TD520 display for 3D applications. Colourful graphics, natural interations and gestures, and self-discovery features make Trimble Roadworks intuitive and easy-to-learn.
Trimble Roadworks features a large display and an easy-to-understand layout for controlling cross slope and material thickness. Configurable views allow you to control and monitor the left and right side of the screed with just one operator, and make it easier to see the right perspective for maximum productivity.
With a large display and easy-to-understand layout, Trimble Roadworks can help you:
- Achieve smoothness and accuracy up to the finished surface
- Minimise the use of expensive material by paving within a tighter tolerance and getting closer to the minimal asphalt thickness specification early in the process
- Monitor the measured and target values of the corss slope and mat thickness simultaneously
- Reduce labour costs by controlling the screed with one operator
- Increase efficiency by eliminating the need to pick up the mechanical averaging beam when going over hot asphalt, storm drains or other obstructions