Take the Guesswork Out of Earthworks
The Trimble GCS900 2D Grade Control System for motor graders is an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
Trimble® GCS900 Grade Control Systems help contractors finish faster with less rework, less staking, less checking, lower costs and improved material yields. Plus, it quickly pays for itself—often on the first project!
- Measure the lift and tilt of the blade with a single laser and laser receiver
- Measure the slope of the blade by adding another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- Get to grade more accurately and quickly with in-cab elevation and slope guidance
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your organization grows
- Achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade with precise vertical guidance.
- Calculate the cross-slope of the blade using two angle sensors and a rotation sensor
- Add a laser receiver or a sonic tracer to measure elevation
- Trace string line, previous pass, or curb and gutter with a sonic tracer
Using the 2D system with a sonic sensor or a grade laser to improve the efficiency and productivity of your motor grader on projects such as:
- Road and highway projects
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
Cross-slope Only: Cross-slope control system to be used on motor graders for fine grading work for road maintenance, ditches and slope work
Single Elevation Plus Cross-slope: Single control system uses a laser or sonic receiver to control the lift of the machine blade for flat, slopework and finished grading
Dual Elevation: Dual control system that uses two laser or sonic receivers for higher accuracy lift control. Blade edge can be controlled independently or linked