The surface will speak for itself.
The Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System helps you accurately control the compaction process while reducing unnecessary passes that result in over compaction.
The early detection of unsuitable materials and hidden obstructions can be excavated and re-graded or compacted prior to more costly phases of the construction process. Compaction results are recorded and stored for analysis and generation of documentation deliverables at the end of the project.
A Full-color Graphical Display
- View compaction progress, pass counts and mat temperature information on an easy-to-use colour display
Flexibility To Fit Your Needs
- Monitor pass counts only or pass counts plus temperature
- Add temperature sensors or precision accuracy
- Document compaction operations on site with an optional in-cab printer
Reliability Of The Trimble Paving Workflow
- Use one workflow from the initial design model to the last pass of the compactor
- Leverage on-machine components for milling, asphalt paving and compaction
- Monitor and analyze compaction efficiency from the office
You can install CCS900 to improve your soil compaction operations on any project where the specification calls for a target density or pass count, including:
- Highway and railway construction
- Residential pads
- Commercial site construction
- Parking lots
- Sports fields
The Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System is the premium system for improving soil compaction operations and rolling a more efficient surface.
Single GNSS: Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that to design data for rough grading and mass excavation on complex design surfaces
Dual GNSS: Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces
Universal Total Stations: Total station-based system for high accuracy lift and layer control, material placement and monitoring, or for jobs where GNSS is not the ideal solution because of overhead obstructions