Ideal for smaller projects
Trimble entry-level 2D machine control systems are ideal for smaller projects from initial site prep through to finished grading and paving, and leverage a range of fully portable components.
All components are easy to move from machine-to-machine, easy to use, quick to set up and extremely durable to ensure the highest uptime and longest life possible in job site conditions
- Measure the lift and tilt of the blade with a single laser and laser receiver
- Measure the slope of the blade by adding another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- Get to grade more accurately and quickly with in-cab elevation and slope guidance
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your job complexity grows
- Achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade with precise vertical guidance.
- Calculate the cross-slope of the blade using two angle sensors and a rotation sensor
- Add a laser receiver or a sonic tracer to measure elevation
Trace string line, previous pass, or curb and gutter with a sonic tracer
GCS900 Compact machines are the workhorses of many construction sites. As you find more uses for them, Trimble continues to refine our offerings into systems that work just as hard as you do, with a price to fit your budget.
Here are just some of the benefits you will gain by using our compact machine solutions on your skid steers, backhoe loaders and mini-excavators:
- Now you can use your compact machines for more specialized and finished grade applications
Reduced Labor and Downtime
- You don’t need to wait for grade checks because you can immediately see when you’re on grade. There’s no need to get out of the machine to check grade yourself
- When you move the material correctly the first time, there’s no need to spend time doing rework