Get to grade faster with greater accuracy
Cat Grade with Assist for excavators automates boom and stick movements for more accurate cuts with less effort. Grade with Assist uses machine position sensors and operator defined depth and slope parameters to activate singler-lever digging.
Features At A Glance
Increase Operator Efficiency
- Grade Assist is an operator aid that automates boom and bucket movements for more accurate cuts with both standard and rotating attachments. Simply set the depth and slope into the monitor and activate single-lever digging.
- Get more done with less effort through the automated adjustments of the system for simple speed control.
- Automatically prevent overcutting of a target grade design line.
- Work confidently without guesswork or having to refill a cut.
- Integrated components that are protected from damage, ensuring long life reliable control, and accurate results.
Lower Costs, Improve Safety
- Minimise costs by reaching target grade quickly and save costs associated with time, labour, fuel, and material consumption.
- Height and depth alerts from inside the cab indicate obstacles that could damage you excavator and cost you money.
- Work safer with fewer ground personnel checking grade in the trench or around your excavator.