Boost Productivity. Stay On Grade.
Current earthmoving and fine grading processes are labor intensive and dependent on manpower and instruments. Maintaining consistent grade between stakes is challenging, even for experienced operators. AccuGrade GPS reduces labor requirements and helps operators work to the design plan by accurately cutting, filling, and reducing material cost.
The AccuGrade GPS control system is the best solution when the construction site involves contours, rather than single or dual slope planes. The AccuGrade 3D system uses GPS technology to compare the blade position to a three-dimensional computerized site plan and signals the operator or hydraulic system to raise or lower the blade to achieve the design requirements.
Advanced GPS technology solutions move the design plan to the cab for greater operator control, increased accuracy, higher productivity and lower operating costs.
The AccuGrade GPS Grade Control System is a high technology machine control and guidance system that allows dozer operators to grade with increased accuracy, without the need for survey stakes. Digital design data, in-cab operator guidance features and automatic blade controls help the operator achieve grade faster, meaning higher productivity, lower operating costs, and greater profitability.
AccuGrade GPS is designed for a wide range of construction earthwork applications, from bulk clearing with high production rates to finish grading with tight tolerances.
Flat, single and dual sloping planar designs, such as building pads, parking lots, roads and highways, can be created on-board the machine using the AccuGrade GPS system. Complex 3D designs, such as golf courses and roads with super elevations, can be created in the office by design engineers and loaded onto the system via a compact flash card.
For over 25 years, Caterpillar has been providing electronic and electrical components and systems for the earthmoving industry – real world technology solutions that enhance the value of Cat products and make customers more productive and profitable. Your Cat Dealer is ready to assist you with matching machine systems to the application or obtaining responsible, knowledgeable support.
Increases Productivity and Efficiency
- Increases productivity by up to 50%
- Reduces guesswork and costly rework by moving dirt right the first time
- Reduces survey costs up to 90%
- Increases material utilization
- Reduces operating costs
- Extends the work day
Assists with Labor Shortage
- Reduces labour requirements and costs
- Customers can get the job done quicker
- Reduces need for staking, string lines and grade checkers
- Empowers operator to check grade from the cab
- Reduces labor for staking as job progresses
Improves Employee Satisfaction and Retention
- In-cab display brings the design to the cab
- Provides more responsibility and job satisfaction
- Empowers operator with real-time results
- Real time feedback on progress increases job satisfaction, eliminates guesswork and reduces operator stress
- Improves operator skills and takes performance to the next level
- Investing in the operator provides value and trust by investing in latest technology
Addresses Safety Concerns
- Removes grade stakers and checkers from the worksite and away from the heavy equipment
- Safety Interlock ensures blade is securely locked when system is inactive
Integrated into Cat Machines
- Proven, optimized on-board electronics and hydraulics systems
- Components designed into machine to maximize reliability
- Integration into cab and joysticks increases ease of use
- Safety interlock (park brake, system health, idle time) increases safety
- Cat Dealer Network provides unmatched service and support.
Increases Equipment Versatility
Plug and play connections allow fast, easy conversion from laser grade control system, to GPS, to manual control
Provides consistency and accuracy, turning your production machine into a fine grading machine