Reduce Guesswork. Increase Efficiency.
Cat AccuGrade 3D for Dozers is a high technology earthmoving tool that allows dozer operators to grade and fill with increased accuracy without the use of traditional stakes or grade checkers.
Digital design data, in-cab operator guidance features and automatic blade controls help the operator achieve grade faster, meaning higher productivity, lower operating costs, and greater profitability.
GPS & UTS
Get to grade faster and more accurately than ever, even with complex designs
- The on-board control box determines the position of each tip of the blade and compares it to the design elevation to compute cut or fill to grade.
- The cut/fill data is used to drive the valves for automatic blade control, or is shown on in-cab lightbards that provide visual guidance for manual operation.
Achieve finished grade to millimetre accuracy with fewer passes.
- By maintaining tight tolerances every time, higher quality work is delivered to your client.
- Finished grade materials can be placed more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping the material costs to a minimum and realising better profits.
- With more confidence in the cost of operations and quicker completion to finished grade, you are able to lower bids and gain more business in every phase of the project.
- Highway and railway construction
- Residential and commercial site construction
- Airport construction
- Concrete pours and slab placement