Revolutionize The Way You Move Dirt.
The AccuGrade System can significantly improve the productivity and accuracy of grading equipment – by as much as 50% over conventional methods. Used primarily for finishing grading, the system is easy to learn. With minimal training, even inexperienced operators are able to get up to speed in no time at all.
Cat AccuGrade™ 2D for Graders improves grading accuracy and reduces the need for suvey stakes. 2D Grade Control gives you precise vertical guidance necessary to achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade.
Productivity-enhancing 2D Accugrade systems are easy-to-use, scalable and configurable for just about any machine or job site.
- A single laser & laser receiver are used to measure the lift and tilt of the blade
- To measure the slope of the blade, add another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- An in-cab CB450 or CB460 Control Box provides elevation and slope guidance, so you can more accurately and quicly get to grade
- Can easily be upgraded to a 3D grade control system
- Two angle sensors and a rotation sensor can be used in finished grade applications to calculate the cross slope of the blade
- Adding a laser receiver or a sonic tracer gives you the ability to measure elevation when required.
- Additionally, when using a sonic tracer, the system allowed for stringlline, previous pass, or curb and gutter tracing.
- Building Pads
- Sports Fields
- Airport Runways, Taxiways and Aprons
- Parking Lots
- Landfill construction, lifts and capping
- Railroad Roadbeds
- Roads and Highways with uniform slope
- Agriculture Waterways
- Agriculture Terraces