Dual Grade Laser
Spectra Precision GL422N automatic, self-levelling dual grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective laser that does level, grade and vertical alignment. Even in harsh job site conditions, the GL422N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
GL422N lasers can withstand drops of up to one meter onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 metre. This strength, combined with full weatherproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs.
- Menu-driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advance features.
- RC402N Radio Remote Control allows control of all laser functions from up to 100 meters.
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions. – IP66 environmental rating.
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs.
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculation.
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the job site.
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 Receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application.
- Leveling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Grading and excavating
- Concrete sections with runoff for sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Parking garages, ramps and drainage