Cost-effective, self-levelling Single Grade Laser
The automatic, self-levelling Spectra Precision® GL412N single grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective laser for outdoor work. It does three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh job site conditions, the GL412N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged GL412N laser can withstand drops of up to one metre (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 metres (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust-proofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The GL412N laser system now includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
- Menu-driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330feet (or 100 metres
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the job site
- Comes with HL760 receiver.
- Levelling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Grading and excavating
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Ramps and drainage