Durable, highly accurate
The Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 1 m directly onto concrete, or up to 1.5 m when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop or tip-over… and lower repair costs over the life of the product.
Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-levelling. Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating.
Comes standard with HL450 digital readout receiver and bracket.
- Operating diameter of 500m with supplied Detector
- Dual grade option included in the Premium Outdoor kit. (Increased flexibility with remote control slope option.)
- Increases productivity with fast set-ups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-levelling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Customisable to your needs with a choice of two optional detectors, the HL450 (as pictured) or the Spectra CR600 Receiver (240° reception window) for machine control.