Faster, more intelligent ways to work.
The SNM941 is like a dedicated hotline sending and receiving vital information from the field – design updates, GNSS corrections, production information, and even tech support.
The rugged SNM941 Connected Site Gateway enables connected construction for faster, more intelligent ways to work.
Features & Benefits
- Communicate design files, work orders, and as-built information between the machine and the office without ever leaving the cab
- Receive on the spot technical support or training from your head office or your SITECH technology dealer, eliminating downtime waiting for a technician to drive to your site
- Use Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS) or Trimble VRS Now for GNSS corrections without fixed on-site GNSS infrastructure
- Reduce investment in base stations and time spent establishing site infrastructure, while maintaining the same precision accuracy for GNSS machine control
The SNM941 communicates either on the LTE and 3G cellular network or via Wi-Fi, so it can be leveraged in cirtually all countries without additional radiop licenses.
- LTE cellular communications
- Durable construction for use on all types of construction assets
- Rugged, durable form factor facilitates installation on all types of assets
- Multiple local area communications media including Wi-Fi, RS-232, USB, CANbus, and Ethernet
- Provides data communications for grade control including GNSS corrections and design file transfers