GCS900 Machine Control Basics
This course provides an introduction to Trimble GCS900 (Version 12.3) utilizing GPS technology. The modules describe and demonstrate the options available to the machine operator.
- CB460 / CB430
- Sensors: AS400, RS400
- RTK Fundamentals
- Understanding communication link between Base and Machine
- How to load / change a design in GCS900 system
- Basic functions of the control box
- Zoom In / Zoom Out
- How to pan
- Measure and enter the blade wear dimension
- How to navigate to diagnostics screen to report issues
- How to validate the system information
- Understanding vertical guidance and when to use it
- Select a horizontal alignment and enter offset
- Describe the GCS900 components
- There are no pre-requisites for this course, however previous experience working on a machine with GCS900 with be beneficial.
- Price – POA
- Course Length – 16 hours over 2 consecutive day
- Couse Format – 50% Theory in classroom & 50% practical outside
- Class Size – Max 10 students & Min 5 students
- Class Hours – 8am to 5pm
- Venue: SITECH WA training centre – Unit 3B, 8 Hasler Road, Osborne Park
- Course Inclusions – Laptops, Training Materials, Lunch, Morning & Afternoon tea, high-vis vests, sunscreen, hat.