Interested In a Career at SITECH?
To learn more about our current career opportunities, contact us today at +61 8 9392 7700.
Technical Sales Consultant – Loadrite Product Portfolio, State-wide
SITECH WA is looking for a dedicated Loadrite Sales Consultant to join our team. Based at our office in Osborne Park, the incumbent will be responsible for the state-wide sales of the Loadrite product portfolio. Loadrite is the market leader in dynamic, payload weighing systems for mining and construction machines and belt scales.
- Identify and qualify sales prospects.
- Negotiate terms of sale.
- Ensure customer understands how to achieve optimal performance of Loadrite products.
- Close sale and coordinate installation and customer training.
- Use Dynamics 365 for recording and tracking sales progress.
- Maintain local stock of marketing collateral in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator.
- Develop and maintain installation reference lists to show to prospective customers.
- Monitor and record any competitor activity.
- Form relationships with major OEM.
- Set up and maintain call cycles to customers, prospects and sites including those using competitor’s products.
- Maintain active membership of Industry associations e.g. Civil Contractor’s Federation
- Work closely and coordinate sales activities with the national Trimble Loadrite sales team to help close sales and provide local sales support.
- Customer focused – Our customers are our greatest asset.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate product capabilities.
- Be pragmatic and confident.
- Be comfortable around heavy equipment.
- Be safety conscious.
- Be comfortable communicating with a range of prospects and customers including tradespeople, machine operators, local, regional and corporate managers, engineers and industrial equipment sales personnel.
- Previous technical sales role in heavy industrial environment, ideally with experience in the payload sector, civil construction or mining industries.
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, by phone and by email.
- Technical aptitude to understand product and relate this information to customers and product users. Mechanical aptitude is especially important.
- Ability to acquire industry knowledge and to identify business opportunities.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com, attention The Sales Manager.