Interested In a Career at SITECH?
Enjoy an exciting career working with the highest quality, most comprehensive range of construction technology products in the marketplace. Our experienced construction professionals at SITECH Western Australia provide local service, personalized training and technical support for Trimble’s complete portfolio of heavy and highway products.
To learn more about our current career opportunities, contact us today at +61 8 9392 7700.
Technical Sales Consultant – Loadrite Product Portfolio, State-wide
SITECH WA is looking for a dedicated Loadrite Sales Consultant to join our team. Based at our office in Osborne Park, the incumbent will be responsible for the state-wide sales of the Loadrite product portfolio. Loadrite is the market leader in dynamic, payload weighing systems for mining and construction machines and belt scales.
- Identify and qualify sales prospects.
- Negotiate terms of sale.
- Ensure customer understands how to achieve optimal performance of Loadrite products.
- Close sale and coordinate installation and customer training.
- Use Dynamics 365 for recording and tracking sales progress.
- Maintain local stock of marketing collateral in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator.
- Develop and maintain installation reference lists to show to prospective customers.
- Monitor and record any competitor activity.
- Form relationships with major OEM.
- Set up and maintain call cycles to customers, prospects and sites including those using competitor's products.
- Maintain active membership of Industry associations e.g. Civil Contractor's Federation
- Work closely and coordinate sales activities with the national Trimble Loadrite sales team to help close sales and provide local sales support.
- Customer focused - Our customers are our greatest asset.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate product capabilities.
- Be pragmatic and confident.
- Be comfortable around heavy equipment.
- Be safety conscious.
- Be comfortable communicating with a range of prospects and customers including tradespeople, machine operators, local, regional and corporate managers, engineers and industrial equipment sales personnel.
- Previous technical sales role in heavy industrial environment, ideally with experience in the payload sector, civil construction or mining industries.
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, by phone and by email.
- Technical aptitude to understand product and relate this information to customers and product users. Mechanical aptitude is especially important.
- Ability to acquire industry knowledge and to identify business opportunities.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com, attention The Sales Manager.