GNSS Radios for Construction
Trimble radios offer flexible configuration options and rugged reliability for efficient use of GNSS on the construction site.
Features and Benefits
Flexible Configuration Options
- Use as a base, rover or repeater
- Reduces product inventory and provides more flexible operation
Designed For Construction
- Built to endure the stresses of daily use in harsh construction conditions
- Fully sealed against dust, rain, splash, and spray for optimal reliability in all weather conditions to minimize downtime and lower overall operating costs
The Trimble TDL 450H and TDL 450 are advanced, high speed, wireless UHF data radios for GPS and GNSS-based positioning on the job site.
Full-function User Interface
- Streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting for maximum productivity
Modify Power as Conditions Require
- Dial up the power for longer baselines
- When the work area is smaller, a lower-power output extends battery life
Access to Diagnostic Data in the Field
- Solve signal strength challenges and make adjustments to stay more productive
Two Models are Available
- Trimble TDL 450 power settings*: 0.1 W, 0.5W, 1 W, 2W, and 4W
- Trimble TDL 450H power settings*: 4 user-defined power levels from 2 W to 35 W
*Configurable from the front panel up to the maximum power output setting for your region.