Your Best Action Plan is to Purchase a Trimble Protection Plan!
Trimble Protected includes Trimble Hardware, Firmware and Software Protection plans. Firmware and Software Maintenance plans provide you with extra protection for greater peace of mind for your products.
Trimble offers a standard factory warranty with all of its products. However, on job sites around the globe, business owners are increasingly more concerned with growing expenses; adding additional coverage to your equipment like any of the available Trimble Protected Plans is precisely what a business needs. These plans help you maintain fixed, yet scalable equipment maintenance & repair costs so you can stay productive; minimizing your in-the-field downtime which ultimately increases your overall efficiency.
- Sold in one-year increments; & up to five years of coverage
- Protection against Hardware defects
- No Deductibles, ever!
- Parts & Labor reimbursement
- Transferable ownership (Protection Plan follows serial number)
- Firmware Updates (for Bundle & System coverage)
- Protection against failure due to Wear & Tear and Environmental damage
- Surge protection
- Annual Inspect-Clean-Calibrate service for Total Stations
Software & Firmware
- Bug fixes
- Minor updates and enhancements
- Protection Plan coverage begins at the end of Trimble factory warranty period
STAY ON SCHEDULE AND ON BUDGET
- Protect your investment and your productivity
- Improve equipment operation with an Inspect-Clean-Calibrate on your Total Station
- Maintain fixed, scalable maintenance expenditures
- Minimize work delays and downtime
- Gain access to the latest Firmware and Software updates
- Avoid unexpected and un-budgeted repair costs
- Guard against Environmental damage and Wear & Tear
- Power surge protection includes damage due to a surge in Trimble manufactured power supplies
Hardware Extended Warranty Plans
The Hardware Protection Plan extends the original factory warranty period of the product for one (1) year and protects against defects in materials and workmanship. By having a Trimble Hardware Protection plan, you can protect your investment for a total of up to five (5) years from the date of purchase. You have the option to purchase the multi-year plan at one time, or year-by-year.
This plan covers:
- Repair costs of defective equipment, including parts and labor
- Upgrades of firmware and application software
*on select products
This type of Protection Plan allows you to keep all of your equipment running the most current firmware releases. This type of plan keeps your equipment performing at peak efficiency.
- Upgrades for firmware applications running on Trimble GPS/GNSS receivers
- Firmware updates, including operating systems upgrades, that are released during the coverage period
Office and Field Software
This type of Protection plan supports our suite of office and field (application) software products. Having an annual Software Maintenance Agreement ensures you stay up-to-date with the newest software releases.
This plan covers:
- Updates for Trimble office software
- Updates for Trimble field software running on control units and handhelds
- Software updates that are released during the coverage period
- Email and telephone Technical Support for select programs as well as some On-site Support