NAVIGATE YOUR WAY TO EASY AND EFFICIENT EXPLORATION ACTIVITIES
The Trimble GuidEx system is an advanced navigation solution to streamline the operation of mining exploration equipment such as excavators, graders, drill rigs, bulldozers, etc. Designed to meet the needs of the mining exploration industry, the system improves productivity with easy, efficient, task specific navigation.
GuidEx offers extensive customizable map layer support to provide a realistic view of the project area. Route, point, and pad navigation is provided from user supplied shape and/or ASCII files. Exclusion (and inclusion) zones, such as culturally or environmentally sensitive areas, defined in the Trimble office software, enable users to quickly navigate to work areas while avoiding hazards. Alarms to alert operators of exclusions zones minimize the risk of liability and comprehensive logs are automatically recorded for a complete field to office workflow.
- Advanced machine positioning and guidance to support stakeless mining exploration operations
- Customizable Task Operations, Comprehensive Logging and Activity Tracking
- Zone Proximity and Breach Alerts
- Clear display of project area for easy and efficient navigation
- Integrated with office software to enable precise stakeless operations
- Streamlined workflow increases productivity and reduces project cost
- High accuracy satellite delivered positioning corrections, allowing use anywhere in Australia
- Easy user installation process; can be used on any machine and easily transferred to another
Each system comes equipped with a rugged advanced GNSS receiver supporting multiple constellations and surveying modes and an extremely bright and durable 10.1 inch touchscreen tablet. An integrated IMU in the receiver means fewer hardware components and makes for easy installation and transfer to other machines.
- High accuracy GNSS positioning
- Full constellation and observable support (GPS including L5, GLONASS, Galileo & BeiDou)
- RTK, RTK VRS, RTX via satellite or internet, SBAS, xFill, and more
- Simple, intuitive, yet powerful user interface
- Extensive map layer and exclusion zone support
- All raster formats and sizes (both single and multi-resolution)
- Any number and combination of point, polyline, and polygon support where polygon files can be used as exclusion or inclusion zones with user defined proximity buffers
- DEM support where all imagery and vector files are draped over the surface model
- Full geodetic support so users can work in local coordinates including all map layers
- Comprehensive and automatic data logging with QC elements comparable to traditional stakeout operations
- Integrated 3-axis 200 Hz IMU used for pitch and roll warnings and transfer of position from antenna to reference point
- Compact and rugged design to minimize cabling and connections
- Support for up to five high resolution IP cameras with 64 GB of built in storage for live monitoring of blind spots, automatic video recording, and geotagged snapshots
- Multiple communications options for two-way data transfer, remote support, and tracking
DESIGNED FOR OPERATIONAL SAFETY
The Trimble GuidEx field system supports aerial imagery and digital elevation models in a wide variety of formats to provide a clear picture of the driver’s surroundings, thereby reducing liability and increasing employee safety. Proximity and zone breach alarms are issued both visually and audibly. Using data from the inertial measuring unit, warnings can be set for vehicle pitch and roll allowances. Integrated windows displaying live feeds from video cameras provide the operator with clear images of vehicle blind spots.
SAVE TIME WITH HIGH ACCURACY STAKELESS OPERATIONS
Greatly reducing the need for ground surveys and stakeout, Trimble GuidEx can significantly decrease project times and costs, all while increasing employee safety and minimizing environmental damage. Trimble GuidEx offers a complete, high accuracy, and intuitive surveying workflow for your clearing, drilling, and stakeless operations.