Done Right the First Time
The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System is ideal
for bulk earthworks, compaction and finished grading.
It allows even lesser skilled operators to work faster,
more consistently, and with less rework.
Getting the job done right the first time eliminates rework.
With design information at your fingertips, the need for
stakes, hubs or string lines is eliminated. Through improved
productivity, personnel and machine costs are also reduced,
and you can carefully control material usage
How it works
- Work in any environment with a flexible system that can use either GNSS or total stations
- Use two GNSS receivers and solid-state angle sensors to measure the precise 3D position of the teeth of the bucket
- Use a total station-based system for extreme accuracy
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Use for wet construction with a watertight seal around the angle sensor with the optional AS455 Submersible Enclosures
- Quickly perform complex tasks and simplify finishing slopes with accurate 3D positioning
- Use the system on excavators with tilt buckets for shaping V-ditches and operations where the excavator is digging a slope that is not perpendicular to the boom