Real-time, On-machine documentation of results.
The premium single-GNSS system for improving soil compaction operations and rolling a more efficient surface allows you to accurately control the compaction process, while reducing unnecessary passes.
Supervisors and quality managers can monitor compaction activities using the optional in-cab printer or web-based software. Thus ensuring uniform lift and consistent pass counts to increase surface quality.
- Personalise the interface to match your workflow and a variety of configurable views make it easier to see the right perspective for maximum productivity.
- Colourful graphics, natural interactions and gestures, and self-discovery features make Trimble Earthworks intuitive and easy to learn.
- Pass count mapping to monitor the number of passes and avoid over or under-compaction.
- Achieve compaction target faster, more accurately and with less rework.
- Reduce over-compaction to optimise fuel use and machine time such as work previously completed versus work completed that day.
- Improve testing success, reduce rework and lower ongoing maintenance costs.
- Supervisors and quality managers can monitor compaction activities in real-time, and operators can immediately identify the areas that require further compaction using Trimble WordsOS and Trimble Earthworks.
- Collect and document comprehensive, real-time compaction data
- Analyse data in the office to generate detailed report and documentation to meet project specifications.