HYDROpro offers specialised tools for hydrographic survey and marine construction projects such as rig and barge positioning, piling, and dredging that require precise positioning.
The marine construction environment presents unique working conditions and safety concerns.
HYDROpro™ and Trimble marine construction receivers offer the ideal solution for improving efficiency of wet construction projects by allowing the operator to “see” what’s going on beneath the machine or vessel. Material placement and dredging can be done much faster and with better accuracy than ever before, while reducing the rework that is often required with traditional marine construction methods.
The HYDROpro family of software offers specialized tools for:
Rig and Barge Positioning
- Gives precise guidance and orientation to the vessel operator, in vessel-centric displays, when positioning structures
- Saves time positioning complex structures such as raked piles from a barge
- Achieve precise positioning to a target and eliminate time spent manually positioning and repositioning to a precise location using displays such as the “bullseye”
- Tracks multiple support vessels and reports their anchor or dump status
Dredging and Piling Operations
HYDROpro and Trimble marine construction GPS sensors such as the Trimble SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver and SPS555H Heading Add-on can be installed on several types of waterway dredging machines, including:
- Clamshell buckets
- Dredging excavators
- Pile drivers
- Wick drain rigs
It offers specialized tools for:
- Precise placement of structures such as breakwaters, bridges, caissons, piles, marina piers and coastal defenses
- Preparing underwater gravel beds for caissons and other structures
- Positioning dredge vessels, barges, tugs and other construction vessels
- Offshore rig positioning and anchor handling applications
- Hydrographic surveys for channel maintenance, dredging progress, environmental surveys, and bed erosion
- Hardware can be removed from the vessel for post processing in your site office and theft prevention
- Built-in cellular modem gives you Internet connectivity so you can quickly send data to the shore office and get design updates without waiting on a crew boat
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you walk around the vessel with the Trimble Site Tablet in hand while positioning the vessel